Monday, May 17, 2010

running forever

I had a great 10 miler on Saturday morning and feel as ready as I possibly can.  The day was perfect and I have to say I hope that Friday is nearly as nice.  We went food shopping afterwards and Molly encouraged me to get all the items I thought I might need.  Even though I've made several lists and tried to play through the event many times, I still expect to forget something.  The good thing is that I will be running in town and will have someone to pick up whatever it is that I need.
This morning was a series of interviews on the stations of Forever Broadcasting.  I started off on Majic 99 and then went to WRSC, Froggy 101, and The Bus.  The DJs were all great and led me with great questions and encouraged the listeners to check out this website and the walk on Saturday.  I hope to see you all there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment