Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Time!

First, let me thank everyone who has helped get things ready for today.  Molly, my wife, deserves a huge amount of gratitude for being patient, organized and thorough in getting things prepared for what is going to be a great day.
I haven't posted over the past couple of days as I thought I would.  Just too much going on in preparation.  Thanks so much to the students and staff at Park Forest Middle School for their kindness and generosity.  Yesterday 4 teachers agreed to allow kids to duct tape them to the wall to raise money for JDRF.  The kids had a great time and so did the teachers.  Over $600 was raised during the lunches.
Finally, before I get ready to head out, I need to say to God be the Glory!  He has given me many gifts and allowed me to undertake many challenges.  I am so thankful.
There is no stalling now.  Time to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment