Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visitors from where ? !

I was working on a flier to share with students tomorrow at our school's Health Fair.  I have a table reserved to publicize what I am doing to raise money for JDRF and to let the kids know that we will be having a School JDRF Walk.  The kids last year were awesome and really came through, raising over $1000 for JDRF.  They did a variety of fun stuff, but the best, by far, was duct taping teachers to the wall.  :)
 I've been looking at the statistics to see who is viewing this page and have been amazed at the geographic breadth of those who visit.  Yesterday, the majority of hits were from Brazil and China.  I don't understand how these links are made, but I am so grateful that people are seeing this small corner of the web.
Don't forget. . . give early and give often.

Runs the last couple of days have been very enjoyable.  Not far, but longer each time.  I feel much better about the 65 days remaining until the run.  You know what else makes me feel good?  This verse:

Titus 3:4-7
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment