Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain Run

Wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt looking at snow all around me.  Pretty awesome day to get out.  Rain coming down from a little to a lot.  Thought I had actually gone a little further, but it is awfully hard to argue with the Garmin.  A touch over 4.5 miles in just under 42 minutes.  I'll do the same run again and see what the GPS says.
Thanks, Mark for the recommendation to get on dailymile.com.  Strangers make good critics and encouragers!
I'm super happy with this week in the running life.
I talked with Ray Zahab over the weekend.  I have to say I was nervous and wasn't sure what to say. I feel way overwhelmed with the things he has done in running.  However, every time I tell someone about him, they say, "Wow!  He sounds exactly like you!"  That makes me pretty happy to hear.  There are similarities in former lifestyles and age of coming to our senses.  I only wish that I could run as fast as he does for the distances.
More tomorrow, I expect.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment