Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long? Not today.

It seems strange to me that I could run for 15 miles (like I did today) and that would NOT count as a long run.  I had a really nice run today exploring the game lands, fortunately avoiding the rain for the most part.  I'm feeling good and looking forward to the next run.  I think that's a good thing.  I feel honored by the people who have so generously supported me.  It is humbling to have them respond to my requests this way.  I am so happy that the JDRF will benefit and pray that a cure can be found.  Sometimes it seems that that might be too much to ask, that simply better treatments might be a better way to hope.  I wish that I could share the anguish that I feel when I see and hear the frustration in Molly's voice and eyes for her high blood sugar readings. She can do the same thing two days in a row and get completely different results.  This is why I am doing what I'm doing.
Please help.  Send me an email, words of  support and encouragement.  I need them.
Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment