Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Final Prep

Just a few days to go and I am so excited.  I had a great run tonight after school and it made me feel really good and ready.  I am certainly not as prepared as I would like to be, but I feel that nobody is ever ready to hear that they have been diagnosed with diabetes, either.  I remember the day that Molly was told that her pancreas wasn't functioning properly and that she would be insulin dependent for the remainder of her life. What we weren't prepared for was the frustration of doing everything right and still not getting good results.
I think about the pain, hassle, and the complications of what might happen.  It makes moving forward for this little project seem pretty simple.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
               How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment